Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just who is the DC Condo Guy

I'm a native Washingtonian, a realtor amazed by the transformation of my town. I don't like blight and when it disappears I'm pleased. Ten years back there were few condos in DC. Today it's a total different story, much of the blight has been replaced luxury living towers.
I make it my business to know what on the market. What amenities are offered. What'
s the square footage. The price points... The neighborhoods. Convenience to public transportation. Where are the best values. And what's the walkscore.....
I preview over twenty complex weekly. I love some and some I don't. I'm of the belief that in public if you don't have something good to say, stay mum.
If you considering buying a condo in metro DC, just email me your criteria and I'll do the rest...
If you've already got a complex in mind and need more info before taking that final step, I can help.... Ask DC's Condo Guy

No comments: